How to Apply
Children in school - preferably at the primary level – who are below the poverty line are eligible for scholarships from the Education For All Trust.
When children apply to the Trust for support, they need to provide the following documents:
• Two passport size photographs
• The previous year’s mark sheets/admission forms duly attested
• Statement of family income and number of earning members of the family.
• Budget detailing expenses and amount of support required
• Recommendation from educational institution where the child is studying or from a renowned person.
• Mode of payment ( No cash is given to any applicant )
A committee meets every three months to choose scholars from the hundred of applications that are received. The number of scholarships awarded depends on flow of funds. All scholarships are of a one year duration.
To download the application form for the Education For All Trust scholarship, click on one of the links below:
For students in Rajasthan
For students in the rest of India